Veteran Homeless Prevention Program
This program is supported by a grant from the Texas Veterans Commission Fund for Veterans’ Assistance. The Fund for Veterans Assistance provides grants to organizations serving veterans and their families. Qualifying veterans and their families can apply at the Goslinowski Social Services Center located at 910 N. Flores Street, Monday through Friday, 8:30 AM to 5:00 PM.
- Homeless prevention services (rental and utility assistance)
- Case management
- Information & Referrals
- Serving Atascosa, Bexar, Comal, & Guadalupe County.
- Proof of service
- Honorable, General, and dishonorable discharge
- Veterans, dependents and spouse, and surviving spouse
- At risk of homelessness on Utility Disconnections
For more information or community agency referrals, call 210-352-2020 or visit the Texas Veterans Commission website